One of our simplest and most effective innovations just got even better! The new and improved measuring stick includes a 150mm clearance marker, helping our teams to maintain good water hygiene practices.
The multi-purpose 5-in-1 tool can now be used to demonstrate:
- The depth of excavations left for reinstatement
- That sufficient 1m walkways have been left for pedestrians
- That our backfill is level
- That our excavations are less than 1.2m deep
- That we have left 150mm clearance beneath any pipework
The 5-in-1 measuring stick is being used on site to support our teams in maintaining compliant delivery.